- Our products are typically non-refundable.
- Incorrect, damaged, or defective items are eligible for a full refund.
- No refunds will be issued after 30 days from the purchase date.
- Please contact us at email@example.com if you believe you are eligible for a refund.
Eligibility for a Refund*
- Received incorrect product
- Received damaged or defective product
- Within 30 days of purchase
- To complete your return, we require a receipt or proof of purchase
- MUST be unused and be returned in the same condition in which you received your item
If you are approved, then your refund will be processed, and a credit will automatically be applied to your credit card or original method of payment, within a certain amount of days.
You can always contact us for any return question at firstname.lastname@example.org.
*This refund policy is subject to change at any time and without notice.
Late or missing refunds
If you haven’t received a refund yet, first check your bank account again.
Then contact your credit card company, it may take some time before your refund is officially posted.
Next contact your bank. There is often some processing time before a refund is posted.
If you’ve done all of this and you still have not received your refund yet, please contact us at email@example.com.
Only regular priced items may be refunded. Sale items cannot be refunded.
We only replace items if they are incorrect, damaged, or defective. If you need to exchange it for the same item, send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Keep your incorrect, damaged, or defective product. We will make sure a new product is shipped to you.
Contact us at email@example.com for questions related to refunds and returns.